About Dell OEM
Dell OEM Solutions Overview
For more than 12 years, Dell OEM Solutions has supported original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) that build a wide array of hardware based customizable products. These manufacturers all need high quality, stable, well-engineered technology to run their systems and they trust Dell OEM to deliver world-class hardware and services as the backbone of their solution.
Dell’s OEM business offers purpose-built, standards-based solutions designed for a wide range of customers – from small businesses to large enterprises – that meet an equally diverse set of needs. Our customers rely on Dell appliances and embedded systems to do the heavy lifting behind the scenes, allowing them to focus on strategic initiatives for their businesses.
Dell OEM Solutions offers:
- Dedicated OEM account management
- OEM engineering support
- OEM logistics and program management
- Custom solutions development
Dell OEM Solutions Quick Facts
- Dell OEM Solutions is an independent business unit within Dell and employs more than 200 dedicated specialists worldwide devoted to the needs of our OEM customers.
- Dell works with a wide variety of OEMs across over 40 distinct industry verticals that build their own hardware-based solutions. These verticals include medical and life sciences equipment, industrial automation and process controls machinery, point of sale, kiosk, digital signage, digital cinema, telecommunications, casino gaming, security and surveillance, transportation solutions.
- Dell OEM serves more than 2000 active customers in the embedded and enterprise markets.
- Dell OEM products are available globally, including the United States, Canada, Europe, China, Japan, Hong Kong.